Hey, all, this is exactly what the title says, my little corner of the world. I will post recent pictures, maybe not so recent pictures, and my thoughts and goings on. I hope you enjoy this page, and drop me a note now and then.
About Me
- Tiffany A
- I am Tiff, mother of 4. I am currently a college student. I am 31 years old, and when I figure out what I'd actually like to do in life, I'll let the world know. For now, I'm busy being "Mom" and growing my brain. Right now, learning is what I plan to do.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
A Month Late, But...
Well, I am a month late, but I am going to do a 365 this year. Ha, ha, you did not think that I am a month "late" did you? Anywho, I am starting with February 1st instead of January 1st. I took some cool pictures yesterday, but I believe I am going to post the daily shots one week at a time. I am excited. I hope I stay motivated to do this. It is not easy! Well, happy shooting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment